Little Letters

2.28.2013

Today I'm going to do a "Little Letters" post inspired by The Freckled Fox. Hope you enjoy!

Dear NY State, why must you make it so difficult to obtain a drivers license? Don't you understand that it's not my fault you A. want to take away my Texas license that explains that I was once a Freeman and now an Aslan B. You don't think my new Texas license with my new last name is valid because I have only had it 3 months. C. That I'm a little hesitant to apply for a licensee when the all around [or]deal will cost me well over $100.
Dear February, why do I always forget you have far less days than many other months? And where have you gone??
Dear upstairs neighbor, do you ever leave your home? And I swear you're following me around my apartment. We always happen to be in the same room at the same time. How do I know this? Let's just say you're a heavy treader.
Dear Mother-in-law, thank you for your WONDERFUL iced tea recipe. I think I have made a pitcher every two days lately. People think I'm crazy for drinking iced tea in the winter...you can take the girl out of the South but you sure can't take the South out of her!
Dear Nike Fitness app, we have quite the love hate relationship...I'm incredibly sore today. I hate love you for that.
Dear Breaking Bad, why must you be such a dark dark show that my husband likes to watch right before bed? Yikes! We just ended season 2...WOW
Dear co-bloggers, thank you for your advice and support on my new blog journey. I appreciate you and enjoy reading your stories!
Check out her great blog and read her "Little Letters"


Glad it's Thursday! I am working on a little something DIY that I will be sharing soon. Also keep an eye out for a new ootd post coming your way tomorrow!

From our home to yours,
post signature
Little by Little
Loves on a Thursday

8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the "Little Letters". I have a few that I could write of my own! My husband LOVES iced tea and he hasn't had a good glass since we left FL and moved to PA. I've tried a few reciepes that were not to his liking. Mind sharing your MIL's recipe in an upcoming post?! The North needs to learn about good iced tea!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely post her recipe soon! It is a keeper. At some of the smaller restaurants around here they just look at me batty when I ask for iced tea...oops!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I do the same thing with iced tea! I'm drinking some right now, actually. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to post your recipe as well!

      Delete
  3. I love this idea of Little Letters! And, I get the sweet tea things...Georgia girl here! Thank you for linking with Little Things Thursdays today. Glad to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm obsessed with leggings and skinny jeans alike! I just wish the weather would warm up so I can convert from socks + boots to flats.

    Ugh, new state licenses are annoying (as is changing your name everywhere!). I had to go three times before they got mine right! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog! Have you ever checked out stylelately for their awesome leggings? Great crazy patterns for a decent price!

      Delete
  5. You may be called to be a healer with herbs, you may be called to making food using more regional ingredients.
    This mirror shows exactly what the viewer wants to see instead of what is.
    You will have full access to your website's design, what to highlight, and how payments and purchases will be made.

    Here is my web-site; wizard 101 hack - -

    ReplyDelete