Oh Spring...Where are you?

3.22.2013

If the amount of blog posts is hinting to you how badly I need it to be Spring so I can be outdoors...you're absolutely correct. I am just being teased up here. Everyone I have come in contact with lately keeps saying oh you must do this, but wait until the summer. Have you gone here yet? Oh, well it's better in the summer! Sorry that's not open yet, wait until summer. ARGH It was summer in Texas about two months ago! Rant over...

How about a little fashion for your Friday? Just a quick couple of pictures


Headband: F21 {here}, Sunglasses: H&M: {similar}, Black top and tribal leggings: Love Culture {wanting these}, Tribal Sling: Antique Attic Thrift {Cute option from F21}, Wool Socks: Eddie Bauer, Boots: Marshalls {want these}

As I was climbing up our retaining wall, I was hoping to act like the snow was lava and that I could not step in it....maybe that will make it go away?


What would you like to see on the blog?
Pictures of the new place? Crafts? DIY? Thrift store successes? Guest posts?
YOU name it!


Until next time
From our home to yours,

post signature

Linking up with this fashionista today!

4 comments:

  1. Those leggings are so cute!! & I'm sorry it's not warm there! Just remember when it's really hot here I'm AZ, you'll be glad you have normal weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will remember that for sure! Yikes! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blog! I am your newest follower. :)

    Romans 8:28

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete