Surprise

3.05.2013

Well I just have THE best husband in the world...and at times I know I am less than deserving of his kindness and thoughtfulness.This week Joe is out of town for some business training and I was going to be at home by myself for about five days. I was totally kicking myself because I knew I should have gotten a ticket home to see my family while he was away.

Friday night I was upset, and really missing home. One of my sweet friends was getting married on Saturday and I just hated that I was missing her beautiful wedding. She has been a great role model for me and has been a spiritual "go-to gal" for quite some time now

As I was cooking dinner, I was crying to Joe how homesick I was and just upset at myself that I didn't take the opportunity to fly home this week. Well you know what that crazy husband of mine did? He said "pack your bags, your flight home leaves tomorrow morning at 6:30". WHAT?!?! I was going home?
It has been an amazing week and I am so thankful for this time at home. The weather here was 80 degrees yesterday and I sat by the pool! Back home in New York it was snowing yesterday...can you say AWESOME?

This is also to explain the lack of posts the past couple of days and a few days to come. I am trying to soak up as much family time while I am here. Be ready for pictures once I return to NY and stories of the amazing people I got to see while I've been home.


From,
post signatureand Freeman home today!

No comments:

Post a Comment