Check out my guest post here to see yours truly featured!
A common theme in the blogging world is a "bucket list" generally labeled 25 before 25. Well I jumped on that boat and made my own list, while adding my own flair. My list is called 26 before 26. I just turned 24 in January and instead of trying to accomplish 25 things in one year, I will go for 26 things in two years. The one year method overwhelmed me. I wanted it to be a fun goal instead of a hurry and cram type of list.
26 Before 26:
1. Visit Montreal
2. Learn to crochet, and successfully make a blanket
3. Go fishing and successfully take the fish off the hook
4. Go sailing
5. Visit the Sam Adam's Brewery
6. Run a half marathon
7. Go on a Mediterranean cruise
8. Apply for graduate school
9. Refinish an old piece of furniture
10. Make a budget and stick to it
11. Photograph a newborn session
12. Go camping with the whole nine yards. Tent, sleeping bags, s'mores, bears...oh my!
13. Organize a charity event
14. Commit to this blog, and keep it going
15. Go to a "hot yoga" class
17. Read my Bible front to back
18. Go to a Rangers/Red Sox game
19. Become an active volunteer at our church
20. Try my luck at substitute teaching, I always wanted to be a teacher growing up.
21. Travel on a mission trip outside of the United States
22. Conquer my anxiety
23. Become ACLS certified
24. Take a PRN position with a hospice agency
25. Take a writing class
26. Create a successful Etsy store
Click here and read my 26 before 26 list and keep up with me as I cross things off my list. Have you thought of what you would like to accomplish in the next two years? I challenge you to create a list and see how many you can accomplish. Link up with me so other's may read about your adventures!
I also want to wish a very happy birthday to one of my dearest friends! I have been through thick and thin with this girl and I am so very thankful for her friendship. She is newly engaged and I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life and her marriage. Such an exciting time!
Love you Ali Grace!
I'll leave you with the gorgeous sunset from a couple of nights ago. Now if that doesn't scream come on Spring, then I don't know what does!
From our home to yours,