- I am really ready to start working again. I have applied for three solid jobs that I would love to have and I'm just waiting to hear back from them. Hurry up and wait right? The job I'm most excited about it one I found last night for an Oncology/Hematology position in our area. It's part time and I think it would be perfect.
- The weather up here confuses me...it snowed again last night. *sigh* I received a picture from one of my friends yesterday of her laying out by the pool. Can you say jealous?
- I can't wait to spend the weekend in Boston, yes again! I also can't wait to hit up the farmer's markets and grab some steals!
- Being in Boston this weekend also means I will be with one of my sweet friends Christine. She deserves this trip and I can't wait to show her the greatness of the Northeast!
- My legs are sore...like I moan and groan as I walk around the house sore. I did a step class and Pilates/Yoga class yesterday and let's just say I sweat like a fat kid and got my butt kicked!
- I was really worried about spending Easter away from family this year. Although, I missed my family and friends immensely, the day was perfect! We had an amazing service at church praising our Savior, that it put us in the greatest mood for the rest of the day.
- We started a new tradition in our new little family this Easter. Neither Joe or I really enjoy the "Easter meal" so we started the tradition of making our own pizza! It was a lot of fun and much easier and tastier than ham with all the fixin's.
- It sounds silly but moving away has made me closer to a few select friends and I am thankful for it. I hate the distance, but I love the constant connections, advice and love that I have received from these sweet gals!
- Joe was quite the culinary creator last week, He made some awesome homemade salsa and created a tasty skinny margarita recipe. I will be sure to share it with you later this week!
- I am thankful for our new "misplaced Texan" friends. They were able to come over this weekend and join in on our Easter traditions and it was a blast getting to share each other's newlywed stories! They just celebrated their first wedding anniversary on Easter.
linking up with this gal and this gal today