Carabox Reveal!

4.30.2013

Woohoo! Today was the day that I received my amazing carabox from Jenn!
It finally got here today thanks to my UPS man...phew never ever again! 
She sent it over a week ago?! How crazy is that?

What is a Carabox you ask? Well a lovely blogger organizes a gift swap monthly in order to promote meeting new people in the blogging community.
I had the pleasure of meeting two amazing women thousands of miles away from me, Alabama and Ohio!
I was Amanda's gifter and you can see what I gave her, here. I had a blast learning about Amanda and deciding what to include in her box.

My gifter was the lovely Jenn and she just outdid herself on my box of goodies! The items were perfect and it's like she has known me for years. Opening this package was definitely the highlight of my day.
The theme for the month of April was "go-green" because of Earth Day.

Check out the "green" goods I received from Jenn


Peppermint Sugar Scrub that she made herself! It smells amazing!
Super cute new water bottle with a little inspiration on the bottom
"C" notepad in which she wrote a sweet note
Sweet new socks for my sweet new running shoes
Burt's Bees...duh!
Natural PB
And dark dark chocolate. {Separately of course!}

Cannot wait to use this scrumptious stuff!

Jenn gave me some encouragement for my training! 
And she even wrote an inspirational message on the bottom of the water bottle! Awesome right?

YUM! Already have plan for the natural PB and have already eaten more than half of the dark chocolate!

I highly recommend ANYONE to join in on the fun next month. I have really enjoyed getting to know these sweet gals and they are new friendships I look forward to keeping!

8 comments:

  1. Haha the UPS guy threw around that box didn't he? The sugar scrub isn't very striped anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that scrub...and the chocolate ;) what a great stash of goodies!! Glad the feeling is mutual on keeping the friendships!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun cara box!

    Jennifer @ utahqueenofchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got it finally! What a fun box...love her silly notes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, I want to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box is adorable! I am definitely signing up next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love you cara box surprise! I did the cara box once, found a good friend through it! newest follower of yours! found you through kalyns "let's be friends" blog hop! happy friday friend!!

    ReplyDelete