Getting to Know Me

4.05.2013



So who is this girl behind the blog and in front of the keyboard? Yes you know my general
about me" but do you know what makes me tick...my quirks? Well hold onto your seats this could get a little crazy. The real reason I want to do this is because this month I am participating in a monthly pen pal/gift pal exchange called Cara Box. I am extremely excited to meet two wonderful new ladies and I thought it might make it a little easier on my "gifter".
At the end of the month I will be sharing with you what I received and then what I gave. Pretty fun right?

My "gifter" is Jenn. She seems like a cool cat from the South and I can't wait to get to know more about her. Check her out over here and leave her some love!



You'll Find in My Bag:
1. Chapstick [always]
2. Gum
3. Phone
4. Sunglasses
5. An old grocery list 

You'll Find in My Bedroom:
1. A large and in charge walk-in closet. 
2. About 9 pillows...not joking
3. Honeymoon pictures
4. a taser...watch out burglars
5. More sweatpants than are socially acceptable for an adult

I've always wanted to:
1. Star my own business
2. Sky dive
3. Go to a California vineyard
4. See a whale in person
5. Become a wedding photographer

I'm Currently Loving:
1. The band Gungor
2. 16 Handles Frozen Yogurt
3. My new home
4. Iced coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts
5. This new world of blogging

Quirks I Have:
1. I do not like chocolate and peanut butter together...separate from each other, fine by me.
2. I'm a germaphobe 
3. I don't like being barefooted.
4. I don't like using public restrooms
5. I don't believe in dinosaurs...is this odd?

And that's just a little bit about me!  Tell me something about you!
This lovely post idea was borrowed from Rachel over here


On another note, I'm pretty excited about participating in a Photography challenge this month!
Photography and challenge all in the same sweet sentence? Hook, line and sinker! This month I'm teaming up with P.J. from A 'lil Hoohaa blog to participate in his Photo Blogging Challenge of the month. Each month a theme is posted. April's theme is transportation.
Here is how it works: On April 30th all bloggers taking this challenge will submit their top five photos of what they believe interprets their definition of Transportation. I love a good challenge like this!
It's easy enough, but vague enough to get my creative juices flowing.

Won't you join me in this challenge this month? I would love to see your idea of transportation! Be sure to leave a comment on his post to let him know that you will be participating.

Happy Friday!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. I wish I knew about the penpal thing sooner! I would love to be your pen pal, hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hop over to "Wifessionals" and sign up for May...SO fun!

      Delete
  2. I do like these get to know me things as I feel it's neat to learn about bloggers. I'm excited to do one for the Northeast Bloggers one, Monday, too.

    And awesome that you'll be joining us with the photo challenge. We'll be doing it every month and I hope it continues for a long time. I think this month's theme should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the challenge! I think I got some great ones from this weekend's visit in Boston

      Delete
  3. This is perfect! I have sooo many ideas now! I can't wait to go shopping :) and thanks for the shout out love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm so glad we have been paired up!

      Delete
  4. I love that I'm not the only person in this world that hates the chocolate-peanut butter combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I love this! I'm so so glad I'm not the only "crazy" one as everyone calls me.

      Delete
  5. Even though I am not your "gifter" this month but the "giftee" ;) I had to come check your blog out anyway. So glad that I did. Officially following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I'm sooooo excited about being YOUR "gifter"

      Delete
  6. what a great list. i'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete