To dye or not to dye

4.10.2013

So I usually don't post [too many selfies] especially when they star my little lazy eye. But I am in need of some hair advice. It is getting WAY too long and I haven't dyed it in two years...if you know me well  enough you know that this is a big deal for me. So in my normal fashion, I want something drastic. Both color and cut. I'm thinking long angled bob with a deep auburn or even light auburn color. My only fear is that it would fade into some serious brassy red which my hair tends to do at times. What do you think? I tend to have thin hair that lacks natural volume.

SUPER long hair!


Below are some of my pins that will help you see what I might be looking for. We shall see. This is my first Pinterest post and I have the lovely Kim to thank for introducing me to them. It's been fun, but definitely difficult to get certain pins to embed. Does anyone else have these issues?










I am so excited about tomorrows post! Look out for my Sponsor Spotlight Premiere. You can make sure to head on over in the morning to meet some wonderful gals!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh... I just posted about my hair and definitely have a challenge for you! :)

    Http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the idea of the long bob (first pic!) and the color of the 2nd pic! Do it do it!! :)
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm afraid it may turn into our "Rojo Rojo" days!

      Delete
  3. ahh we are in the same boat. I am stuck in a hair rut, but no idea how I want to change it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say its summer, the sun is going to lighten up anything you do, so just break down and go blondish. Highlights or ombre. I do like the long angled bob! But how hard would it be to fix everyday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I love your voice of reason! I have loved the ombre...but didn't know if I was hopping on the trend a little too late? Thoughts?

      Delete
  5. I love the long bob and color in the first picture! And you kinda look like her too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness Kim, steal my heart! Haha thank you! I'm just dying to do something different. I've had this wedding hair long enough. It just scares the hubby that I might go pixie on him one day. I think I could rock it, but I'll let him keep his sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cut off the first pic for you!! And you can pull off any color :) Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The long bob is super cute!! I think you should chop and donate it ... the dark red is gorgeous too!! Here is a link to my chop ;-) http://instagram.com/p/RRE63btiJE/

    - Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete