Stop it, you're making me blush!

5.19.2013

So this past week I have been nominated twice for the Liebster award, and I have to tell you, I'm blushing!
Thank you to Confessions of an Army Housewife and Chronicles of an Army Wife for their sweet nominations!



Here's how this sweet little award works.
This award is to be presented to blogs who have less than 200 followers. 
Awesome? Right? I thought so too! 
Such a great way to spread the word and love for us newer and smaller blogs. 

Here are the deets. After being acknowledged, you should...

-Acknowledge the blog that nominated you in a post.
-Tell 11 facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.
-List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition.
-Post 11 questions for them to answer.
-Notify all the bloggers selected that they have been nominated.
-And finally, you can't nominate the blog who nominated you.

Got it? Here we go!

11 Facts About Me

1. I'm the only one in my family with blue eyes...I was told it was the milk man. Just kidding!
2. My first name is my Mom's maiden name.
3. I sleep walk at times.
4. I CONSTANTLY have a song stuck in my head...right now? Dawson's Creek Theme Song..wha??
5. I'm not "picky" And the only food I dislike are pork chops. And PB + chocolate together.
6. I wish I had an awesome accent
7. I'm not much of the TV watching type. I'm trying to convert for the hubs...he LOVES TV.
8. I always wanted to be a veterinarian when I was younger, but seeing animals sick made me queasy...so I became a nurse instead.
9. I really don't like walking around barefoot. Too many things feel like a chalk board.
10. I have a younger sister who is much taller than I am and looks older than me.
11.  I would love to have a successful photography business.


11 Questions:

  1. What is your favorite thing to do in the gym? OR what is your favorite class to take?
    -Yoga...hands down! So relaxing
  2. If you could change your career to anything, what would it be?
    -Professional wedding photographer
  3. Its late, you need a midnight snack, what is your go to in your pantry/fridge right now?
    -Spoonful of crunchy peanut butter
  4. Copy and paste your favorite gif!
    -Oh Vicki...if you don't watch Real Housewives of Orange County, I'm sorry and you can just skip this hot mess express. This is true trash tv...but I'm guilty as charged for watching it. I'm just glad it's not my drama! So enjoy..the hot mess express herself, Vicki





  5. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be?
    -Well I have two...but IF I got another one it would be my favorite bible verse.
  6. If your Facebook or Instagram was disabled for a week, how long could you endure it without going crazy.
    -Sadly I think I could live without FB but it would be hard without Instagram
  7. What is your favorite old Disney movie?
    -Beauty and the Beast hands down
  8. If you could own one animal, of any kind, what would you choose?
    -I just wish my dog could come live with us
  9. What is one thing of your husband/boyfriend's that you would get rid of?
    -Hmmm maybe a video game or two 
  10. If you could time travel to one major event in history, where would you go?
    - I've always been fascinated with the Holocaust, but I would not want to be a part of it.
  11. Do you know about Scentsy? If not, ask me about it! ;) But what is your favorite Scentsy product?!
    -Yes love my Scentsy! 




    The lovely ladies I would like to nominate are:

    These are the 11 questions I want these lovely ladies to answer

    1. If you had all of the money in the world for any hobby, what would it be?
    2. What is your fondest memory from your childhood?
    3. What did you want to be when you "grew up"
    4. What is your home town's best kept secret?
    5. If you could only blog about one topic for a year, what would it be?
    6. How has the blogging world enriched your life?
    7. Favorite throwback song?
    8. Favorite ice cream flavor?
    9. What is your ideal summer vacation spot?
    10. How long have you been blogging?
    11. What is something from your past that you wish you could bring back?




2 comments:

  1. Yay! (: I would get rid of my husbands call of duty game, and I LOVE real housewives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 11 facts seester ;) haha I still say we're twins though! I love you so very much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete