A little love from Idaho!

6.04.2013

Remember last month when I teamed up with two awesome ladies for the pen-pal "Carabox" exchange...well I was able to participate again this month and was paired with two more wonderful gals!

cara (car-rah) noun : beloved friend

Awesome things in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box


Thanks to the wonderful lady of Wifessionals for creating this monthly box swap. 

The theme this month were gifts from your state/region. It was fun getting to explore some of the facts about our new home state. 

I was the "gifter" to Ashley from Wannabe Green. You can see her post, and what I sent her here.

I was lucky enough to receive a wonderful package full of great gifts from Heather. Heather lives in Idaho and I loved getting to learn more about the great state famous for the potato! 


The Goods!

Awesome "potato cooking bag" can't wait for this!
This hand therapy cream is AMAZING and great for dry hands!

LOVED all of my potato goodies...there was even a potato candy bar but it didn't last but five minutes out of the bag...remember the hubby with the sweet tooth?

A huge thanks to Heather! 

5 comments:

  1. How cute is all that?! I love me some little themed gifts! :) Love you!
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to hear about this potato candy bar! And please write a blog post when you decide to try that bag out because I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I love your blog and have nominated it for a Liebster Award! Head over to my blog to this post and read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect to see some awesome potato recipes in your future...

    Badluckjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete