Life according to my iPhone

6.27.2013



 


1// April and I's sweet [trendy] finds in NYC
2// Amazing NYC pizza perfect after a Sunday night full of too much fun
3// Trying a "Scotch Egg"hard boiled egg inside a sausage meatball then deep fried...YUM
4// View from the "beach" on Lake George in upstate NY
5// Just some afternoon shopping at Tiffany's...no big deal
6// Awesome chandelier in Grand Central Station

Short and sweet post today! Full NYC adventures to come later this week...hi ho, hi ho, back to work I go!




4 comments:

  1. I WANT A KNUCKLE RING.

    also supermodel status with your red lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did you buy me at Tiffany's?

    Badluckjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time in NYC! I love that chandelier.

    ReplyDelete