Meet the Mr. of the House

6.03.2013

Today as well as this Wednesday and the next few Wednesdays in June, I will be posting a lot about our wedding and sharing stories with you from our first half year of marriage. Seven months exactly, today!

Today though, I'm having the hubby take over the blog. This post is all about my other half. Who he is, and what makes him tick.

Since this is the "Aslan's Adventure", not just Casey's, I figured I would share with you, the hubby himself.


Meet Joseph...aka Joe
Did you know that Joe has a twin brother? They are fraternal and don't look much alike
Did you know that Joe graduated with his PhD in Inorganic Chemistry this past December?
He loves to be called Dr. Aslan...I don't blame him! He earned it!
His favorite restaurant is The Cheesecake Factory and he has the biggest sweet tooth I have ever seen.
He and his brothers are movie fiends, and we have a HUGE movie collection.
He is a wonderful chef and cooks wonderful meals for me after long 12 hour shifts.
He does not have one mean bone in his body. He has a servant's heart and puts everyone else's thoughts and feelings before his own.
He loves playing Texas holdem, chess, dominos and darts.
He is loyal, faithful, humorous, thoughtful and light hearted.
He is great at two stepping and can make all of the ladies swoon with his dance moves!
Joe and I met at a "New Member Mixer" with our fraternity and sorority. The theme of the mixer was speed dating...that's a fun story and for another day!
We both agree that our wedding day was definitely the best day of our lives. 
I am just the luckiest gal! I couldn't imagine life without my other half and I'm thankful that God gave me him. I'm excited to share more of who we are as a newly wed couple. In this process I'm going to join some other newly wed bloggers who are sharing stories from their first year in marriage. Join us, and feel free to join in! Married, dating or engaged! 

As always, our wedding photos were taken by the incredibly talented Stephanie Rose Photography

From our home to yours,

8 comments:

  1. Hi Joe,
    It's nice to finally meet Mr. Casey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! I love cheesecake factory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how precious! Sounds like a wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love wedding photos. Yours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are adorable! But you totally should've let Dr. Joe REALLY take over and type and everything! Who knows what he would've posted!! Haha

    Badluckjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete