Living in the Moment: Carabox Reveal

7.26.2013

As you know, I'm a huge fan of the monthly Carabox swaps that happen all thanks to Kaitlyn from Wifessionals . This month the theme was Nautical. I especially enjoyed this theme this because there are so many cute and trendy nautical items out right now.

I was such a lucky gal this month to be paired with two of my favorite bloggers. I first gave my box to Kaitlyn, the lovely behind the idea of carabox. You can find what I sent her here. I was so excited when I saw I was paired with Kaitlyn. I have been a huge fan of her blog, and I was thankful to get to know her much better this month. I can't wait for the debut of their precious little girl in the upcoming months.

Stephanie from Living in The Moment sent me a sweet box all the way from LA. Talk about traveling from sea to shining sea. I was excited to get to know more about her this month. She is an awesome gal who is 120% supportive of her man being in the special forces. She is such a pro at sending care packages. I know Joe (her boyfriend) is a lucky guy!


I love all of the goodies Stephanie included in my Carabox this month. 
She must have figured out that my favorite colors are green and navy blue :)
//The sweet seashells will look great in our guest bedroom. 
//I can't wait to put a wedding picture in the great navy frame. 
//The tumblers are perfect and wonderful for our outside patio dinners. 
//I can't wait to use the massage soap bar that smells fantastic. 
//The cute napkins will pair perfectly on the patio with our tumblers, and 
//I can't wait to use the cute little cards for snail mail in the near future.
Thanks Stephanie!

Ahoy,
Meet one of my favorite bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I love everything you got! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These goodies are awesome! I've never done the Cara box before but now I need to look into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, the Cara Box! I love it :). You scored an awesome box and awesome partners! Lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete