You should know...

8.15.2013

Catalyn is the sweet gal who blogs over at Confessions of a Northern Belle and she tagged me in a post about 6 things you should know about me. 

1. Do you like summer or winter better:
// Hmm I think this has a lot to do with when you're asking me this question...right now I'm ready for some fall/winter action. I 'm ready for scarves, boots, and hot tea every morning!

2. What is your biggest struggle in life?
// I would have to say control. When I don't have control of things in my life I become anxious and stressed. To say that a lot of things are out of my control would be an understatement so it can often be a vicious battle.

3. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
//Thankfully this directly relates to my biggest struggle in life. My husband ALWAYS reminds me that I am, and will never be in control and that should be soothing. Only God has control, and by giving your life to Him, you can surrender your anxieties that he may protect and shelter you from your fears.

4. What is your favorite song and why?
//Oh gosh...I am constantly singing or have a song stuck in my head. My flavor of the day, aka what is on repeat in the car, would have to be "Beautiful Things" by Gungor. Take the time to check out the lyrics. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

5. Why do you blog?
// I started blogging to keep my family up to date with what is going on in our new home far, far away from the South. Blogging has helped keep me busy instead of being gloomy about being so far away from family. It's like a life line for me.

6. What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
// One time in 3rd grade I forgot to bring in my cursive homework. I went to the basket where you turn it in, and took someone else's paper, erased their name, and put mine on the top...stillllll ashamed of it. And yes, I definitely got caught! And it was my good friend at the time?! Oi!

I'm tagging these lovely ladies so you may get to know them better!

Pick 6 to answer on your blog!

1. If you could pick up and move anywhere for 6 months, where would it be?
2. How long have you known your best friend?
3. What's your number one item on your Christmas list this year? Come on you know you've been thinking!
4. What accomplishment are you're most proud of?
5. Do you have a hidden talent?
6. What did you do last Friday night?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. Were you part of a "click" in high school?
9. How has blogging benefited your life?

Meet one of my favorite bloggers!

9 comments:

  1. You are my savior! I was just sitting on the couch wondering what I was going to post for tomorrow, but not really having the energy to think. YAY Perfect timing girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha! I love your last answer! I love all of them, especially since I struggle with many of the same things...but oh, that cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could you steal someone's paper?!!? lmao love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! I'm definitely going to answer your questions. I love that you cheated on cursive homework. I cheated on a science test in high school. And I switched my first (correct) answer for the wrong one! I guess that's what I get for cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one! How funny! And quite clever too, if you hadn't got caught, that is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Ohhhh man. That last answer cracked me up!!
    I can't wait to play along! I will do this next week! =)
    Thanks for the tag! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for the fall/winter. Summer has been horrible this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha your 3rd grade story cracked me up! thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Things is one of my favourite songs as well - the first time I heard it I cried.

    ReplyDelete