Coffee Date

9.03.2013

Hiya, how's it going? Happy Tuesday! I would love to sit and share a cup of coffee with you...won't you join?



If we were having coffee, I'd tell you I am a nervous wreck about my upcoming half marathon. The longest run I have completed to date is 9 miles. I'm pretty sure I could make another 4.1...but that's still a looooong way. Prayers appreciated friends!

If we were having coffee, I'd want to know if you're as excited about fall as I am. I went decor hunting the other day and struck gold. New fall placemats, pumpkins and home simmer potpourri. Yes, it's only September 3rd, but I'm soaking it all in this year.

If we were having coffee, I'd let you know that today, the hubby and I are celebrating 10 months of wedded bliss. We have been chatting about our plans for next years big anniversary trip. We basically both decided that a beach is the only must have at this point.

If we were having coffee, I'd ask you what type of coffee is your favorite...such things can say a lot about a person.
Oh my favorite coffee you ask? Dunkin iced caramel coffee with cream please.

If we were having coffee, I'd tell you I miss home, and I'm anxious about celebrating the holidays by ourselves this year. I'm praying and praying and praying that we will get to make it home the early part of December for a short visit home.

If we were having coffee, I'd love to hear more about you and your happenings in life...what would you share with me?

Idea used from Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles

//Be sure to stop by our "Connect" page to check out sponsoring opportunities with the Aslan's. 
Enter the code "coffeedate" to received 25% of all ads today only!//
Meet one of my favorite bloggers

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be great in your half marathon!!

    OMG I AM FALL CRAZY :D It's been my favorite season forever and I just drink it all in every year!!! I even welcome going back to classes tomorrow!! And don't get me started on leaves, smells, pumpkins, and NFL football beginning on Sunday!

    Congrats on 10 months! Our 3 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow :) Time seriously flies!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see the trees change colour! I feel like I'm having autumn for the first time! :D
    All the best for your training, I'm sure you'll land up surprising yourself with how much you can push through if you need to :) isn't that what adrenaline is for? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you are going to do great on your half marathon!! You've got this!

    I can't handle fall coming yet, I'm not ready for summer to end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for Fall to be here! :)

    I'm really nervous about my half as well. I run it late October, but I haven't been training like I should have been. I need some motivational kicks in the behind... Maybe you can do that! ;)

    I wish we could sit and have coffee! :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEK! Congrats!!! I will be married 2 years and december and can hardly believe it's been that long :)

    I'm sooooo ready for fall weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had real fall before, so I'm really excited about my first year of changing leaves!

    We're probably spending Thanksgiving alone for the first time, but we may get to spend Christmas with my family if my husbands work schedule allows it. I totally understand how you're feeling about the possibility of spending the holidays away from family, though.

    Happy 10 months!! Wishing you many more happy months of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casey. You are the sweetest! I would have to say my favorite coffee is the seasonal pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks which so incidentally started today! I can't wait for the temperature to go down in FL to about 70 degrees and really enjoy it ;]
    Praying for you and your anxiety about running. When is the marathon?? You will do great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. have no fear, the holiday season in Albany is fun, whether or not you get to go home! If you want some ideas give a yell, and do visit Indian Ladder Farms for me so I can live my apple picking love vicariously through you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are coffeee twins! I looove DD caramel iced coffee, and I need to know where you found all your fall decor, I am going on the hunt for mine REAL soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't be nervous about your half marathon, if you can do 9, you will be just fine! The last few miles are all adrenaline anyways. When is your run? I'll say some prayers it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're going to do so great on your half marathon! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, I wish we really were having coffee because I love your blog! I'd be drinking a pumpkin spice latte and we would be celebrating fall! I am looking forward to fall leaves!! I recently did my first half marathon. Trust me, if you can run 9 miles you can do it!! It is the first 5 that are the hardest.

    ReplyDelete