My definition of "Labor Day"

9.02.2013

Today was one of the rare days/holidays that I get to spend away from work.
Being a nurse involves a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year commitment.
Holiday pay is included, but it's nice to have some of the normal perks at times.

So what did we do this Labor Day? Absolutely NOTHING. And it was beyond glorious!
We took it as a mission to be as lazy as possible. And you know what?
I think we did one heck of a job at it...you be the judge.



Yeah? Yeah? Anyone else find this solution to lazy brilliant? We were pretty tickled with ourselves!

Meet one of my favorite bloggers!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Labor Day. Glad you got the day off! And wait until I show Steven this picture haha this is probably now in our near future!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you were a nurse! I'm graduating and will finally be an RN in May! Right now I work at a hospital, and luckily I had off today, but it's because I just did 5 days in a row.

    So happy you had a nice, relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. That is how to spend a day off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! So glad you had a day off. I've been in the same boat as you the last several years....so being unemployed on days like today has it's perks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's awesome! I'm glad you had the day off and were able to enjoy "you" time. Fun fact, my sister is studying to be a nurse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally brilliant. We too were ultra lazy today.

    ReplyDelete