My First Blind "Blate"

9.23.2013

This weekend was a blast! We signed up for the Color Me Rad race not quite remembering that I had run a half marathon a mere 6 days prior...wait how could I "forget"? I know, I know, I'm not sure where my mind was except Color Me Rad which if you don't know what it is...check out this sweet video of EXACTLY what we got to do Saturday afternoon.

What was even 2409486 more exciting was that I got to meet the LOVELY Adriana from "Dog Hair is an Accessory".
This is also an explanation for this post's title.
"Blate"= blogger date
See, I have known this awesome chick since I have started blogging and we finally decided to become real life friends "RLF".
Pretty awesome if you ask me...and zero creepy at all.
I think we could have just sat and stared at each other and we still would have had a blast. This girl rocks and I'm so glad she's only 1.5 hours from Albany

Before 

After 

I swear these pictures don't quite do the amount of colored cornstarch justice.
Let's just say there was color in places I didn't even know existed, and we all seem to still be a faint tinge of avatar blue today.
But SO worth it, and love love love this gal more than I already did! Can't wait to catch up with her and her Boo next time.

Speaking of blog friends, my blog "BFF" Laura got a group of wonderful ladies together to share a Fall giveaway with YOU!





Meet one of my favorite bloggers!

6 comments:

  1. aww yay good to hear! I'm running the color run with blog friends here in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you guys sure ended up very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! That sounds so fun! Laura is the only blogger I have found that lives anywhere near me :) Following from the giveaway - look forward to following along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooooooooooooo!!! can't wait to do it again! (well not the running and paint part but the hanging out and being in love part!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love Adriana! Blates are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna go on a blate!! with you and adriana!!!

    ReplyDelete