Pumking Cinnamon Beer Recipe

9.18.2013

Hello lovely readers,
I apologize for my absence so far this week...I have just been icing my achey breaky knees, hips, and quads!
I'm here to tell you that I indeed finished survived my 13.1 this past Sunday and I can't wait to share it with you tomorrow!
Yes, I'm keeping you in the dark a little longer.

For now I want to let you in on the greatest Fall secret I discovered this weekend. My Aunt and I were on a mission to find a great pumpkin beer...as in tastes more like pumpkin spiced pie rather than beer. It took us a few pints and multiple phone calls around the capital region to find it, but we were finally successful, and it was delicious if I might add.



Meet "Pumking" beer, native to the grand 'ol Empire State. As described on the bottle this awesome beer includes the most amazing fall flavors such as: caramel, almond, vanilla, cinnamon, pureed pumpkin...are you drooling yet?

We decided to serve our ghoolish brew in a cinnamon and sugar honey dipped rim. To say it was magical would be an understatement. I would highly recommend this clever cocktail recipe to any Fall connoisseurs
Meet one of my favorite bloggers!

7 comments:

  1. can you send some of the delicious-ness to texas?? Please & thank you ;)

    xoxo
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh my hubby would love this! plus my girlfriend is having a pumpkin beer tasting this weekend! A shame I don't like beer :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with April! Sounds right up my alley! YUM!!

    Love you!
    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Check the Brew Crew stores next time you're looking for something odd :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also try to find Great'r Pumpkin by Heavy Seas. Pumpkin ale aged in bourbon barrels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I'm going to have to search out some pumpkin beers in my area.

    ReplyDelete