T-minus 140 hours

9.09.2013

It's RACE WEEK!
If you're new here, check out this post explaining why I currently have sweaty palms, heart palpitations and butterflies in my stomach.


We are t-minus 140 hours 6 days until the big half-marathon, but who's really counting...

I have participated in 5K "walks" before, but never a legitimate race including race bibs, registration packets, and pit stops.
To say I will be a deer in the headlights may be an ounce of an understatement.
But heck, I'll cut the pessimism and tell you what I'm most excited about!

I am so excited that my Aunt and Uncle will be in town this Friday and will be cheering me on at the race.
My Aunt is running the 5K race so we are excited to "carb load" and have a good reason for it, for once.

I'm excited to share with you the reason why I'm running in tomorrow's post...hope you'll stop by!

I'm excited that the race weather is predicted to be mid 50's on Sunday morning. Brrr, but secretly excited about it.

I'm excited that I will get to be part of the "13.1 club", and be one of those runners who puts the sticker on the back of my car...yep get ready for it folks!

Thanks in advance for the good vibes I'll need sent my way this upcoming Sunday.
Thank you to everyone for your support through this journey so far. Can't wait to show you and myself that I've got this!
Meet one of my favorite bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you. I know you will do amazing!! Sending you lots of love!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete