Fallscapes

10.17.2013

Fall has brought (back) out my inner photographer again. I hope I always find the Fall season this novel and beautiful. 
I feel like it changes in front of my eyes and I'll be sad the day it leaves.

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers" 
- Anne of Green Gables







1// One of the four seasons statues at Yaddo Gardens in Saratoga, NY
2// Wheat shock (maybe?) also at Yaddo Gardens in Saratoga, NY
3// Tree that appears to be changing in front of your eyes at Yaddo Gardens Saratoga, NY
4// Fall scape at Thacher State Park Voorheesville, NY


8 comments:

  1. Fall does the same thing for me! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are wonderful! LOVE the last one. Oh and as your farmer lady friend that isn't wheat, I think just wild grass ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I miss Thatcher Park.. I used to live right by there, so jealous! Thanks for scratching my Albany itch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are amazing! In the south our trees are still not changing yet. PS- I love that quote above! :) I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall in New York state is so beautiful, I love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete