Testosterone

10.23.2013

Pardon my absence, but the Aslan abode has been taken over by a testosterone tornado!
The past two weekends we have had Joe's dad, brothers and best man in town, So. Much. Fun. But now I'm trying to recoup and clean this messy house! 5 guys and 1 girl sharing ONE bathroom...this could take a while.
As for me? You can find me back on the shopping, nail painting, hair doing grind.
But for now, enjoy these awesome pictures of great times spent with these awesome men!






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall pictures! I've loved all of the color change here in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are stunning! Glad you enjoyed your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I wanna go to pretty places like that!!

    also can't wait fo you to visittttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (whoops, wrong account!) What a pretty place! Happy cleaning!

    ReplyDelete