Cheers Not Jeers

11.20.2013

Welcome to the first ever link up of 
Cheers not Jeers

As bloggers, more importantly as women, it is often easy to get caught up in the strains and drains of life. Lets face it, life can just flat out SUCK at times. And I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone who doesn't love a sweet compliment or a simple thumbs up thrown their way. As motivation to spur a little female bonding around the "interwebs" I introduce to you this weekly link up "Cheers not Jeers"


This is your chance to build up some of your favorite women and showcase their talent through your blog and spread a little sisterly love.

How it works:
  • Every Wednesday join in the link up by including "Cheers" about your favorite bloggers. These are bloggers who spur your creativity, touch your heart, or keep you sane laughing.
  • Post a small shout out or devoted post to your blogger loves, creating more community between each other, while posting a link to their blog in your post so others many be inspired.
  • After linking up, find a new face, visit a new blog, introduce yourself and send them a "cheer" 
Highly Encouraged:
There are no specific "rules" about following certain individuals in the link up, but just strongly encouraging women to seek out one another and offering praise instead of the negativity we can often see floating around the world wide web. I will personally visit each blog in the link up to see what any awesome impact this is making.

So without further ado, I want to introduce you to the ladies that keep me going when the times get rough!


Cheers to:
Laura and Adriana for scoring new jobs. Go on, go congratulate these awesome gals!
Rachel and her sweet family just bought a new house! Can't wait to see the new place!
Karla has THE cutest pup named Tyson...I must admit he seems to be quite spoiled!
Catalyn looks as fabulous as ever in her newest "bumpdate" at 36 weeks! I hope I look that great!
Rachel has really been nailing it with her BEAUTIFUL travel posts lately! I love that she blogs from the heart and soul and sticks to her guns and what her blog was designed for.
Jenn is officially the hardest working grad student I have ever met! Believe me I have snapchats to prove it!
Steph's boo Joe just came back from his tour in the military. And I get so happy when I see her post about him being home....I don't know how she does it!
Veronica is one of the most motivational bloggers and you can always count on her for a sweet upbeat post.
Amber shared the greatest perspective last week and I'm glad to have found such a sweet blogger!
Jessica has created the most recent "Joe Staple" in our house...YUM!
Kenzie is such an amazing mom, wife, blogger, nursing student...basically super woman! Phew!
Amanda is a rockstar and definitely keeps me motivated to run, run, run!
Bekah has a heart of gold and is really one of the most loyal gals I have met through blogging and I am thankful to have met her!
Madi has been incredibly dedicated to her weight loss challenge and this girl looks GREAT!

So won't you join us in spreading Cheer? Be sure and grab the button below to include in your post! Can't wait to read your Cheers!

Cheers not Jeers

9 comments:

  1. Awww thank you! I'm hoping to jump in next week...this week is a bit chaotic and I'm getting ready for a nice long job interview this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for putting me!!! I am not quite yet ready to put a house tour up but soon!! Maybe ill do it when I have up all the Christmas decorations.

    I hope it's okay- I did my post focused on one blogger instead of a list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely adore this idea! blogging should be all about positivity and getting to know eachother!! I hope to participate soon in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love this idea and so excited I can participate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! I found this through Madi at And So I Did, and I will definitely be participating next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea! Thank you so much. I can't wait until next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Casey, I am so excited to join in your link up! Thank you for creating this link up. Anyway, can I email you? I couldn't find your email address here in your blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! and thanks for the cheer too!!! I will be linking up after finals!

    ReplyDelete