Dear Joe

11.19.2013

The first year of marriage is supposed to be hard, filled with difficulties and not for the faint at heart...
While there were some days we had to figure out this whole living together thing, it has been my favorite year of our 5 year relationship thus far. It has become a different bond, one of need to survive instead of just one that you enjoy. Does this make sense? 
This may sound silly but I loved picking out Joe's card for our first anniversary. It made things much more real, and I thought I would share. 



For my husband with love on our anniversary,

Marriage is made up of thousands of little moments, and I wish I could say 
I've been a perfectly wonderful wife for every one of them, but I haven't of course.
What I want you to know, though, especially on our anniversary, 
is that I love you as much today as on the day we were married, maybe even more.
You still make me laugh and you're still the one I want to tell my latest stories to.
You're still the one I want to come home to, and in fact you are my home.
I may not always show it, but in my best moments I know you're the perfect man for me.

All my love,
Casey


10 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! so glad you guys had such a wonderful first year of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious! Congrats on one year..and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are adorable! Loved this... and love that photo of you two. :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. precious! I loved the first year so much. Year 2 is shaping up to be pretty awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! :) You're too sweet! I can't wait for our one year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so sweet!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just precious! Happy anniversary! I hope you have many, many more happy years to come :)

    ReplyDelete