May I introduce to you, Cheers not Jeers

11.18.2013

I am excited to announce a new link up opportunity coming to you this upcoming holiday season. I have enjoyed seeing all of my favorite bloggers posting this month about things they are thankful for in their lives. It's a great way to remember all the positives when it often may be easier to focus on the negatives.

As bloggers, more importantly as women, it is often easy to get caught up into the strains and drains of life. Lets face it, life can just flat out SUCK at times. And I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone who doesn't love a sweet compliment or a simple thumbs up thrown their way. As motivation to spur a little female bonding around the "interwebs" I introduce to you this weekly Wednesday link up "Cheers not Jeers"

Staring this Wednesday you will have the opportunity to showcase some of your favorite and most inspirational bloggers that you rely on for their creativity and motivational support. 

Here's the great part, this isn't something that has to be a novel gushing about your favorite bloggers, although its never discouraged, this is just an opportunity to give a shout out to someone who has brightened your day and someone you want to showcase just because.

How does it work? 
  • As a weekly linkup, posts would be centered around your favorite bloggers/reads/posts/pictures of the week. 
  • Post a small shout out or devoted post to your blogger loves, creating more community between each other, while posting a link to their blog in your post so others many be inspired.
  • When you join the link up you are strongly encouraged to visit a new person from the link up, head to their blog and introduce themselves and leave them a "cheer". 

Highly Encouraged:
There are no specific "rules" about following certain individuals in the link up, but just strongly encouraging women to seek out one another and offering praise instead of the negativity we can often see floating around the world wide web. I will personally be visiting each blog in the link up to see what any awesome impact this is making.


Be sure to check back in on Wednesday for the Cheers not Jeers Premiere. 
I can't wait to see positivity go viral. Go on, you know you want to!


6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this! Thank you for starting this fabulous little beauty to help spread some happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely joining in once my Christmas series wraps up (3 weeks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeekk ... I should get writing :-) So Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! I didn't realize it was starting this week. Aka tomorrow. I'm writing it down for next week! Love the button :)

    ReplyDelete