Better late than never!

12.18.2013

Hello sweet friends, I extend my sincere apologizes for not being here bright and early this morning…I promise you this won't happen again. But there is 15inches around these parts and we're trying to figure out how to navigate and keep life going in the midst of it all.

This 5th episode of Cheers not Jeers is dedicated to my favorite Christmas post this week.



As bloggers, more importantly as women, it is often easy to get caught up in the strains and drains of life. Lets face it, life can just flat out SUCK at times. And I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone who doesn't love a sweet compliment or a simple thumbs up thrown their way. As motivation to spur a little female bonding around the "interwebs" I introduce to you this weekly link up "Cheers not Jeers"
This is your chance to build up some of your favorite women and showcase their talent through your blog and spread a little sisterly love.
How it works:
  • Every Wednesday join in the link up by including "Cheers" about your favorite bloggers. These are bloggers who spur your creativity, touch your heart, or keep you sane laughing.
  • Post a small shout out or devoted post to your blogger loves, creating more community between each other, while posting a link to their blog in your post so others many be inspired.
  • Grab the button below to include in your post
  • After linking up, find a new face, visit a new blog, introduce yourself and send them a "cheer" 
Highly Encouraged:
There are no specific "rules" about following certain individuals in the link up, but just strongly encouraging women to seek out one another and offering praise instead of the negativity we can often see floating around the world wide web. I will personally visit each blog in the link up to see what any awesome impact this is making.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Cheers not Jeers Episode 5


This past week I have been reflecting on the meaning of Christmas and the true reason why we celebrate and why in fact we give gifts, and the meaning behind them. Jessica from Proverbs Living shared an AMAZING post on what she is "giving" her husband this Christmas…no it's not something you can buy on the shelves at the store, but one you can probably already find in your home this Christmas season. Intrigued? Please go by and check out her sweet post, and my personal favorite from this week. 

Who are you giving your Cheers not Jeers to this week?
Thank you for hanging in there with me today!
Cheers not Jeers

Meet one of my favorite bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you 15 inches of snow! It's 105 degrees here in Melbourne today! I'd much rather be playing in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks! Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the post! I'm excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete