How do we measure a year?

12.02.2013


I don't know about you, but I can't believe its been a year since we started this adventure! 
I want to thank everyone who has stuck with us through the laughs, tears and cheers! 

Today I wanted to recap some of my favorite posts from this past year:

_________________________________________________________________________________
First blog post ever where I can feel the anxiety in my words but enjoy the promise that was in the making. I can't believe how far we have come since that first post!

How about my first sorry attempt at an outfit of the day post…glad it just about ended there! 

Since this past year has not only been about a huge move but a new marriage, the Aslan's learned a little thing about compromise.

How about the big blizzard "Nemo" last year. So much snow even New York shut down. Glad we made history. 

I got into the swing of DIY with a Mason Jar Terrarium, Pallet Shelf, and Monogram Wreath.

How about that time I signed up for a half marathon and actually completed it! Definitely a monumental growth around these parts!

And have you checked out our new series Cheers not Jeers
It's a ink up spreading positivity around the blog world. It's a whole day devoted to celebrating your favorite bloggers.
Speaking of Cheers not Jeers, for everyone who participates in the link up this week will be entered to win our "In post ad[venture]" ad to run through the month of December. Free advertising sounds great this holiday season don't you agree?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Can't wait to see you Wednesday and thanks again for all of the support this past year, yes mom that means you!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog birthday, sweet girl! You've definitely come a long way, and I'm so glad to have found your blog so I can follow along on y'all's big adventure! Here's to many more years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A++++++ for the Rent reference! Also, I attempted one OOTD too, and then decided I am most definitely NOT a fashion blogger. The fashiony girls make it look so easy, but it's hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "In midnights, in cups of coffee" After I read this quick at lunch I had this song in my head all day!! :-)
    Happy Blogiversary my dear, I'm so glad you've started this blog because I'd be so sad if I didn't know you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy bloggy birthday! :) First year is always the best year ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog anniversary! 1 year is a lot of posts :)

    ReplyDelete