Oh there's no place like home for the holidays

12.09.2013

I. Am. So. Excited.
This Wednesday I will be home in Texas seeing family, friends and celebrating Christmas. I am so thankful to be able to go home for "Christmas" this year. I leave Wednesday, but have no fear, Cheers not jeers will still be here!

Today I wanted to share with you a few pictures of a Christmas card/ first year anniversary (late) photo shoot. My sweet friend helped us out, and boy did she do great.

Hope you enjoy!











And one to make you giggle!


From our family to yours,

12 comments:

  1. Those pictures are adorable! You two are a gorgeous couple for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I did indeed giggle on the last one! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable adorable!! And how cute are your booties?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! These pictures are just perfect! The love you have for each other is totally transparent, and I love the 'touches' of Christmas without being over the top! YAY!

    And congrats for being able to come to Texas for "Christmas"! Be warned, though, it's cold here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these!!! She did a great job! But, I'm sure it wasn't too hard with you two! :)

    It's a good thing you're coming this week and didn't get stuck under house arrest by coming during this awful ice storm! Talk about dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple!!!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these pictures!! You guys are adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pictures, especially the one with the lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! My favorite is you hanging up the bulb piggy-back! :)

    ReplyDelete