Cheers not Jeers

1.08.2014


Happy Hump Day friends! Are you new to these parts? Never heard of Cheers not Jeers? 
Stick around to find out how you can help me spread cheer around the blogging community.



As bloggers, more importantly as women, it is often easy to get caught up in the strains and drains of life. Lets face it, life can just flat out SUCK at times. And I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone who doesn't love a sweet compliment or a simple thumbs up thrown their way. As motivation to spur a little female bonding around the "interwebs" I introduce to you this weekly link up "Cheers not Jeers"
This is your chance to build up some of your favorite women and showcase their talent through your blog and spread a little sisterly love.
How it works:
  • Every Wednesday join in the link up by including "Cheers" about your favorite bloggers. These are bloggers who spur your creativity, touch your heart, or keep you sane laughing.
  • Post a small shout out or devoted post to your blogger loves, creating more community between each other, while posting a link to their blog in your post so others many be inspired.
  • Grab the button below to include in your post
  • After linking up, find a new face, visit a new blog, introduce yourself and send them a "cheer" 
Highly Encouraged:
There are no specific "rules" about following certain individuals in the link up, but just strongly encouraging women to seek out one another and offering praise instead of the negativity we can often see floating around the world wide web. I will personally visit each blog in the link up to see what any awesome impact this is making.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Cheers not Jeers Episode 7

Meet Stormy, the brains behind "Life's a Dance". I have just found this sweet blog and I have loved getting to know her sweet family! 2013 was a whirlwind of a year for Stormy. She was a fresh newlywed at the beginning of the year, and not soon after she discovered she was pregnant with their ever so adorable Garrett. What a year that would be! Your family growing by a whole new person?! As you can see I'm still digesting that whole family thing. But reading sweet blogs like Stormy's softens my heart to the idea. 

Meet Jordan, another new face to my sidebar as well as the brains behind "DJ Petersen". First off we have a few things in common…like fear of birds and being newlyweds! I loved this recent post from Jordan about a few things she has learned from marriage. I agree and just have to share this recipe for marriage with you guys. 

Bri, over at "Faithful Footprints" is another gal I'd like to share with you today! She is woman, who is strong in her faith and a Southern girl after my own heart. It can sometimes be hard to share your faith through the blogging community and I commend her for it! 

Who will you be sharing your cheers with today? Link up with us and come back next week for more Cheers not jeers! 
Cheers not Jeers

Meet one of my favorite bloggers!

5 comments:

  1. I missed the link up today, but I swear, I will be back as regularly scheduled next week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!! I might have to link up with you guys sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh thank you!!! I love your recipe for marriage!! xoxo

    www.djpetersen1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks lady! I'm super excited to be on your sidebar! AND, I MUST remember Wednesdays are your linkup days. Next week for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks love for including me! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete