I'll have to send Mother Nature a thank you card

1.13.2014

A bit of a delayed post, but as I do love this space to help me remember our "Auspicious Adventures" while in New York, I wanted to document my "birthday gift" from the ever so lovable Mother Nature this year. 
Yes this sweet 'ol gal dropped over an inch of snow…just for my birthday! 
Since snow is still quite the novel idea for us Texans, I grabbed the hubby (forgot the Canon) and had an impromptu iPhone snow shoot. 
Enjoy!

P.S. Exciting news at the bottom…come on and scroll down….you know you want to!







I want to remind you all about Cheers not Jeers this week…wait you haven't heard of this awesome new linkup happening in your neck of the woods every Wednesday? Well jump on over here STAT to get the details so you can spread positivity with us this Wednesday. 

**What you scrolled to the bottom for**
Blogs who participate, and link up this week in Cheers not Jeers, will be entered to win our January "Upstate NY" advertising option in addition to a 50% off code for any other sponsorship ad with The Aslan's Auspicious Albany Adventure. 


See you around these parts soon!
Meet one of my favorite bloggers!










6 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy belated birthday to YOU! :) I would just love a snow day. Just one. As you said, for us Texans, I just can't fathom this every.single.day. happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a spectacular birthday! I love your winter photoshoot! You are so pretty!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous. I've always wanted snow for my birthday present, but September in Arkansas is a little early to hope for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow is always fun at first when it is white and fluffy! I'll check back in once April rolls around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos!! Oh and I planned on writing my post tonight for Wed. I wanted to make sure I didn't forget this week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey There! I will be back on Wednesday to check out Cheers not Jeers ... I'm a newbie!

    ReplyDelete