Simply Chemistry

2.10.2014

So I promise I have a reason why I have been MIA from the blogging world last week.

Have you ever wanted to take the leap? Wanted to say yes to something but too afraid of failure?
Yes I'm sure you're all nodding your head in agreement. Too many times to count I have heard people say "If only I could do ______ for a living" "Oh wouldn't it be awesome to get to do ______ as a source of income?"
I am guilty of those big dreams that I find myself slipping into day dreams of more and more.
So I'm taking the leap. A very, very tiny leap, but leap nonetheless.

I am ALWAYS crafting, it's literally my calm in this raging sea called life.  I decided to find an outlet to share my creations, not to mention decrease inventory and clear the clutter in our guest bedroom, and living room, and kitchen, and bedroom . So without further ado I want to introduce to you

As many of you know I tend to have a "thing" for all things chemistry related. I mean heck I went and married a Chemist so I guess you can say it started there.

Chemistry (noun): A reaction, taken to be instinctual, between two persons
I fell in love and married a brainy Inorganic Chemist. Only after he proved to be a worthy tutor when I earned an A in my Intro to Chemistry freshman college course many moons ago. Being a lover of the sciences, Simply Chemistry offers modern decor for your homes. With revolving inventory, our store is ever changing to keep up with the crafty cravings.

Simply Chemistry plays on the aspect of chemistry in the form of relationships. Even though the items in my shop are not necessarily chemistry or love related, you will find an overall Chemistry theme.
I wanted to create something that I could change around as often as I get a new craft itch (QUITE frequently).
Currently in the shop:
Watercolor Prints
Tissue Tassel Garland
Glitter Dipped Feathers

No I'm not looking to make the bucks from this, but as I said have an outlet for my creating habits. I hope you will stop by and share Simply Chemistry with your friends who you may think will be interested!

Etsy Homepage
Questions? Custom Orders? SimplyChemistry@outlook.com
Have Instagram and want to get the latest inventory updates? Find us here Simply Chemistry Instagram

Things are still very much in motion so bear with me as I figure out these new ropes.
Anyone else have an ETSY shop you want to promote? E-mail me at SimplyChemistry@outlook.com


Mr. Thomas and Me

13 comments:

  1. Sooooo exciting!!! Love love love it! Congrats on this new outlet! I know exactly where you are coming from, lady! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your continued projects! :) I'm so happy that you've found an outlet for your stress and also the key to happiness! I'm so proud of you for reaching for your dreams and refusing to settle for less than what you want! The world is your oyster, and I can't wait to see what you do with it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Adding your shop to my favorites right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great news!! Congrats on taking your leap! No matter how small, it's hard to do and is very much worthy of pride & a feeling of accomplishment. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! This is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting! I was wondering who that was on IG! :) Emailing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek! I'm so proud of you for this and so excited that it's finally live!! I remember talking about this with you when I visited last year! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, this is so exciting! Way to take the leap! I can't wait to check out the shop and I can't wait to hear more about it tomorrow!

    Ashley, Married to the Game

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Congrats on taking the leap towards your dream!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you for following your dreams! Everything looks so great, my favorite is the glitter dipped feathers, uh what?! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so exciting! I'm going to go check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete