Cheers Not Jeers

3.19.2014

Wow I do apologize for the lack of posts…but I've been working my buns off so that I can go HOME!! Actually if you're reading this at 11am central time, my feet are firmly planted on Texas soil…can I get an AMEN? As I have been hurriedly prepping for the trip home, my space has lacked, and for that I am sorry. But what would a hump day be without Cheers not Jeers?

Cheers not Jeers Episode 17


Luck Fupus

The featured blogger this week is one who I have seen on plenty of sidebars but never took the time to peek at….and boy was I mistaken. Marla from Luck Fupus is a brilliant woman with a story that will move you to tears, make you die laughing and leave feeling like you have just talked to a close friend. You see, Marla was diagnosed with Lupus merely days after she said I do. Her blog is about her tail spin adventures of a nurse turned patient. I have so much respect for this AMAZINGLY strong woman, and I think anyone can find strength through her posts. I can't imagine the amount that she deals with daily. Stop by and say hi to Marla and admire her courageous strength!




_________________________________________________________________________________

As bloggers, more importantly as women, it is often easy to get caught up in the strains and drains of life. Lets face it, life can just flat out SUCK at times. And I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone who doesn't love a sweet compliment or a simple thumbs up thrown their way. As motivation to spur a little female bonding around the "interwebs" I introduce to you this weekly link up "Cheers not Jeers"

This is your chance to build up some of your favorite women and showcase their talent through your blog and spread a little sisterly love.
How it works:
  • Every Wednesday join in the link up by including "Cheers" about your favorite bloggers. These are bloggers who spur your creativity, touch your heart, or keep you sane laughing.
  • Post a small shout out or devoted post to your blogger loves, creating more community between each other, while posting a link to their blog in your post so others many be inspired.
  • After linking up, find a new face, visit a new blog, introduce yourself and send them a "cheer" 
Highly Encouraged:
There are no specific "rules" about following certain individuals in the link up, but just strongly encouraging women to seek out one another and offering praise instead of the negativity we can often see floating around the world wide web. I will personally visit each blog in the link up to see what an awesome impact this is making.


Cheers not Jeers

Check out my newest adventure!

1 comment: