Cheers not Jeers

5.07.2014

Hi friends and thanks for stopping by my space this week for Cheers not Jeers!
If you're new to this linkup, I'm excited you're here! 
Now as I mentioned last week and then with the upcoming changes (see previous post), I will be changing this link up slightly. 

From now on Cheers not Jeers will only be a link up once a month, on the first Wednesday of the month. I hope that this link up with not just stop throughout the weeks and that positivity will continue to spread through this space. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the wonderful women I have met through this link up and I look forward to continuing to develop relationships of positivity.

After today's link up, the next scheduled posting date is
Wednesday, June 4th
Make sure to put us in your calendar!!
Cheers not Jeers Episode 24
 
Meet Elizabeth from Southern Finesse. I had the privilege of meeting this blogger through a "Happy Hour Hangout". Don't know what I'm talking about? Check out my girl Ashten for more details.
I'm excited to introduce you to Elizabeth, because her blog is one I have been hanging out on lately. She speaks the truth in her posts and is funny too. I loved her post "Let the tears fall where the may"; she is honest with her readers and it's something I really admire about her. Stop by and spread some positivity today!


Southern Finesse

Who will you be sharing your Cheers not Jeers with?



_________________________________________________________________________________

As bloggers, more importantly as women, it is often easy to get caught up in the strains and drains of life. Lets face it, life can just flat out SUCK at times. And I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone who doesn't love a sweet compliment or a simple thumbs up thrown their way. As motivation to spur a little female bonding around the "interwebs" I introduce to you this monthly link up "Cheers not Jeers"

This is your chance to build up some of your favorite women and showcase their talent through your blog and spread a little sisterly love.

How it works:
  • The first Wednesday of the month, join in the link up by including "Cheers" about your favorite bloggers. These are bloggers who spur your creativity, touch your heart, or keep you sane laughing.
  • Post a small shout out or devoted post to your blogger loves, creating more community between each other, while posting a link to their blog in your post so others many be inspired.
  • After linking up, find a new face, visit a new blog, introduce yourself and send them a "cheer" 
Highly Encouraged:
There are no specific "rules" about following certain individuals in the link up, but just strongly encouraging women to seek out one another and offering praise instead of the negativity we can often see floating around the world wide web. I will personally visit each blog in the link up to see what an awesome impact this is making.

 
 
Cheers not Jeers
 

2 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest! I just love that you say I'm honest, I've been trying to work on that so that means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete