Rebranding

5.14.2014

A rebrand is in the works and I'm SO excited to show you just the beginnings of a fun new adventure!
Huge thanks go to Brooks of Two Oaks Design for creating a space that is so simple, but screams me!
Now that her masterpiece is complete, I have a few touches of my own to add, but I'm thankful you will be along for the ride with me.

Hang on tight, posting will be back to a somewhat normal routine asap. For now I will refresh this page and enjoy all of its glory.

post signature

12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Great job Brooks and excited to see where you take it Casey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely....but I will so miss the Aslan name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look! simple but elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great!! Can't wait to see more of your new adventure with a newly designed blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I love all the white space, so clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, it looks so GREAT! I'm glad you were able to change things up and make it feel more y-o-u. That's what blogging is all about, anyway! I can't wait to see where you go with this and for you to be back posting regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the design!!! Absolutely gorgeous! If you want your new button on my sidebar just submit via my swap option and I will fix it to be continuous this year. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete