My mind as of late

6.09.2014



lately I've been stalking West Elm…So! Addicting!
lately I've wanted to peruse a new dream. It's vicious how strong this dream is.
lately I've wanted to read a new book…suggestions?
lately we have been listening to Miles Davis and all things jazz
lately I'm trying to make my mind and time still…truth? It makes me anxious
lately I've been dissecting the "culture" of attitudes and ideals of my fellow Nor'Easterners
lately I've thought a lot about babies…yes mom. But no we aren't pregnant or getting pregnant. TMI?
lately, as in the past 4 months I've craved pad thai like no body's business…and no, see above answer. You're far too predictable.
lately I've been thinking a lot about this upcoming "anniversary". Prayers for our family please!
lately I've felt the need for adventure, and tired of mundane.
lately I've been trying to convince a loved one to make a huge life change.
lately I've realized I'm kind of a super control freak with selfish tendencies.
lately we have been counting down the days to our vacation to Mexico this October.
lately I've really wanted to buy this.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear about this new dream of yours! And I completely agree about West Elm, it's a weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT TMI. When you're married everyone is constantly asking if you're pregnant yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your sweet family! And that terrarium is SUPER CUTE! Also, I desperately need to read a new book, so if you get a good suggestion (or ten...), please share! :)

    Brianna
    xobriannaleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking a lot about kids lately, but in the sense of I'm so not ready for kids! I want to hear about this dream of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear about your new dream....go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That terrarium is absolutely gorgeous! If you haven't already read Fault in Our Stars, I highly highly recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I have SO MANY book suggestions for you. Send me your address and I'll send a box of recently finished favorites your way. :)

    ReplyDelete