Empire State of Mind

10.14.2014

Last week we once again participated in one of my most favorite fall activities ever, apple picking! As this was April's first time apple picking, we made sure to capture all of the fun. Even though the weather was much warmer than last year's apple picking adventures, we had just as much fun!


This year we picked Empire apples, which is fitting as April is new to the Empire State. Empires are crisp, juicy and DELICIOUS! 
April and I plan to make a lot of apple dishes in the upcoming weeks.




Isn't my best friend beautiful??



Many people ask me how it is to have a roommate while married with a husband. I tell you its just like college all over again. April and Joe have known each other for the same amount of time Joe and I have known each other. We are a little happy family, and it's odd without her being here this past weekend…COME BACK!


So, so thankful for this girl! 

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Aww, looks like y'all had a blast! So glad you were able to capture all of these fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of you on Joe's shoulders is just the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everything about this!! Glad to be home with you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh this is so cute! And that last picture is so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete