11/03/12

11.03.2014



Dear Joseph,

Exactly two years ago I woke up just hours away from becoming an Aslan.
Little did I know how much my life would change after I said those two little words.
As I've told you time and time again, I didn't think I could love you more than I did that November 3rd.
But boy, oh boy was I wrong.

I often joke with people that I can't decide if I really like living in New York or if it's just marriage that I like the most.
As you know, those marks in the timeline overlap so I'm going to stick with the latter.
Getting to do life with you has been joyous, hilarious and one full of learning.
I'm not afraid of life's twists and turns because I know you will always have my hand.

I remember my vows I promised to you that November evening, and I continue to promise them to you through and through.
Often times you know my own heart better than I do. You're my best friend, and my person.
Your patience reflects God's grace, and I tend to question how I was the lucky one to end up with you.
I have loved these past two years and I can't wait to see how much more I could possibly love you.

OHTIAFILY,

Your Mrs.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. yay! Happy Anniversary! It keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely beautiful letter! I can tell how in love you are and it's just so inspiring for what I hope for my marriage to be. Happy, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you and the one you love most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet note! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love, Love Letters!
    Hope you had a wonderful anniversary - can't wait to see pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete