NYC Christmas

12.17.2014

As you read this, Joe and I are making our way down to the city to check off a bucket list item of ours. 
We are beyond excited to see Andrea Boccelli perform and the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Plaza. 
lots of Christmas excitement. The last time I was in the city around the holidays was for my 21st birthday many Januarys ago.
Seeing the tree in it's prime, along with all of the winter markets makes me giddy as I type this. 

We had planned on attending the Rockefeller lighting this year, but things fell through due to pesky work schedules. 
Seeing the crowds of thousands via the TV reminded me it was probably for the best. 


Christmas Tree made out of wine bottles
my kind of tree...
NYC Christmas Bucket List
// The Rock Christmas Tree
// Holiday Window Displays: There is a whole "tour" dedicated to the outrageously decorated store window fronts.
// Iceskating in Central Park
// Radio City Music Hall Rockettes
// Holiday markets galore! I would love to check out the Brooklyn Pop-Up and of course the Winter Village at Bryant Park
// Holiday Under the Stars

Want to follow our NYC adventures? Follow along with us on Instagram
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love the wine tree and what would make it better is knowing there is still wine in each bottle and it's all for me ;).

    Have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh have so much fun!!! Can't wait to see IG pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea Bocelli in NYC? My heart is melting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in NYC. I was just there last weekend and all of the holiday decorations were gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete