A gift to remember

1.29.2015

Remember a few posts back when I let you in on a little secret?
Many of you asked what reaction we received after we broke the news to our family.
Today, you're in luck!
Each time I watch this video I get teary eyed knowing how much of a sacrifice it was for our families to let us move away.
Family has always come first in our lives, and we decided nothing should change that.

In the clip you will see my Aunt is the one who picked our ornament in the exchange and was the lucky person to deliver the news.
I don't think the whole scenario could have played out any better!



We are so thankful for the love our family has for us, and excited about the possibility of being closer to them shortly. 
Although it is incredibly bittersweet, we both believe it's best for our family at this time.

Thank you all for your support! 


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- how cute!! That's such a fun way to tell your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Definitely made me tear up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I'm so glad that y'all captured this on camera! How amazing and truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! Such a beautiful, honest reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me cry too!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete