Floral + Friday | Flower Crown

11.06.2015

Welcome back to Floral + Friday 


One of my favorite designs in the flower crown. Whether its for bridal, maternity or sweet baby girl pictures, I'm a fan of making anyone feel like a princess!

This is a very simple and introductory crown that you can easily make. All of these flowers you seen in the crown, have been introduced previously. This simple head piece makes a beautiful statement for the special events in your life.

Look for a flower crown DIY coming your way soon!

Included in this crown:
|| Ranunculus
|| Ruscus
|| Waxflower
|| Fresia

What do you think?





post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love flower crowns, and I will find a reason to wear one in my life...somehow. also...do you take requests for inspiration? I have a nice, long windowbox on the front of our house, and I would love some ideas for styling a winter windowbox arrangement (birch/evergreens/etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I'll have a reason to make a flower crown and you will do the honor of making it for me. (Bridal shower anyone? IF THAT DAY EVER COMES)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RANUNCULUS. those are my love language.

    but can i just be honest? i feel so silly and stupid in flower crowns. i think maybe because i was a lifelong tomboy until i turned 18 and learned how to wear a dress like a big girl... but those tom boy roots run DEEP and so i feel foolish like a tinkerbell-fairy with flowers on my head. ugh, old habits die SO HARD.

    ReplyDelete