Grateful

11.02.2015


Not sure that I have met many a soul who are a fans of a Monday, so I felt it was appropriate to share some of the many things I am grateful for.
I must give credit to the ever wonderful Emily at Ember Grey for the brilliant idea.

Today I'm grateful for...

A best friend that I have had since second grade. I have so enjoyed doing life with her over the past almost 20 years...wow! 

Gorgeous fall leaves that fill my camera roll with far too many "boots in leaves" shots.

Hiking in the Adirondacks...guys the freaking Adirondacks.

The ability to be "marriage mentors" to other couples in our church.

The ability to exercise my creative side as often as I please.

October always proves a fruitful month for us as our family and friends from the South love seeing what a real fall is like.
This comes as an advantage for us, as we had visitors each weekend in October! Talk about spoiled rotten!

Tune in tomorrow as Joe and I celebrate out third wedding anniversary!

post signature

Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey


1 comment:

  1. :) Great pictures. I love that you've known your bff since the 2nd grade. I've known my group of bffs since the 4th grade. That's a special history!

    ReplyDelete